Abstract Submission Deadline: November 29, 2023 11:59 PM
Abstracts must be prepared both in English and Turkish. It should be capable of contributing to scientific development and should give a result message. Since the abstracts will be printed as they are sent, attention should be paid to typographical errors. The authors are responsible for all typographical errors.
Online submission via the congress website is the only valid form of submission. Papers sent via e-mail and post regardless of the system will not be accepted.
1. Abstracts will be collected through the online abstract system.
2. Academic titles should not be used in author names.
3. Names should be written in lowercase letters with only the first letter capitalized.
4. The names of the institutions and departments where the authors work must be specified.
5. Only the first letter of the abstract title should be capitalized. (Abbreviations are the exception)
6. If an abbreviation is used in the abstract, the full name of the abbreviation should be stated in parentheses.
7. In the abstract, the aim of the study and the methods used should be briefly stated, the findings should be summarized with sufficient numerical detail and the result should be explained within the framework of the presented findings.
8. While uploading the abstract; The fields specified in the system should also be written without using a title.
9. The entire abstract should not exceed 400 words, excluding the title, author's name and surname.
10. Abstracts will be collected in Poster or Oral format, the most appropriate topic category for your abstract should be selected in the relevant step.
11. Abstracts should be in text format, should not include images and tables, and references should not be used.
Abstracts that do not comply with any of these articles will be excluded from the evaluation regardless of their content.
Evaluation of Abstracts
The evaluation will be made by the Abstract Evaluation Committee, keeping the names/surnames and institutions of the researchers confidential. The result of the evaluation will be sent to all the presenters as a result letter.
Papers accepted as poster presentations will be included in the Poster Presentations section of the proceedings book to be published after the congress. For poster presentations to be presented and included in the congress book, one of the authors must have completed the congress registration. Accepted papers will be included in the congress digital platform in .pdf format.
Papers accepted as oral presentations can be prepared with any of the electronic presentation programs. The time allocated for each presentation will be communicated in the acceptance letters to be forwarded. For oral presentations to be presented, the congress registration of the person designated as the presenter author must be completed. An author can be the presenter of at most 2 oral papers. Papers not presented in the congress will not be published in the abstract book. Oral presentation sessions will be held with the execution of asynchronous video recordings and live Q&A and discussion sections during the congress.